Adelaide River Railway Heritage Precinct

The Adelaide River Railway Heritage precinct displays much of the original equipment from the rail line originally built in the 1880's to service the Pine Creek goldfields.

There are also relics of the 1942 bombing raid by the Japanese including machine guns, ammunition, supply cases and other items from the period. The rail siding at Snake Creek, just north of the town, was used as a RAAF until 1967.

  • Phone:
    (08) 8976 7101
  • Address:
    Dorat Rd, Adelaide River NT 0846

Heritage News

Upcoming Events

Heritage Book Releases