||Originally built for the parents of navigator Captain James Cook – James and Grace Cook – in Yorkshire, England, in 1755, Cook’s Cottage was transported to Australia in 1933 where it was reconstructed in its entirety. The cottage is Melbourne’s only 18th century building. Open daily 9am to 5pm. Closed Christmas Day.
Fitzroy Gardens, Wellington Pde
East Melbourne VIC 3002